Hand-made custom campers
no pop-ups, no fuss, no worries.
The perfect road trip companion
Whether its for 2 days or 2 months, Cool Beans Campers are for everyone!
Young and Free / Escaping Parents / Grey Nomads
The perfect travel companion
to take you everywhere
First Class Cabin
Premium 6 foot 9 inch Queen size bed
Handmade super cool padded and Retro stitched headboard
Crafted Retro curved ceiling
2 X Large Sealed lockable Reversed D Shaped Doors
2 X Heavy Duty Hand Stitched Fly Screens
3 X Large storage Cupboards
3 X Good sized Draws
2 X Top of range bendy reading lights
2 X LED Cabin lights
4 X USB Charging point
1500mm long over head shelf (Phones Wallets)
4 X Marine grade Stainless steel air vents
1 X Large Overhead Marine grade hatch / skylight
(As used in Blue chip boats not plastic !!)
2 X Tinted glass Porthole windows
All stainless steel and 3mm Aluminium hardware throughout
Aerodynamic wind resistance shape (ensures fuel efficient towing)
Fully Welded in house constructed Heavy Duty Chassis (Not Imported)
Australian made ALKO Mechanical Disc brakes
Australian made ALKO Hand Disc brake
Aluminum and Marine treated Plywood topside construction
Fully Insulated Galvanized steel and Marine treated plywood roof
Heavy Duty Marine grade stainless steel door hinges
Double weather / dust seals around Doors and Kitchen Boot
Marine Grade Vetus Maxwell Offshore tinted glass and Aluminon constructed
Roof Hatch Not plastic ! ( heavy duty weather / dust seals ) Fly screened
Set back Axles from tow connection ensure no "wobble" towing and easy reversing
Funky Laminated tinted glass porthole windows
Lockable water tank filling cap
Large fully welded aluminum front storage / tool box
Anderson to car charging point
Heavy duty Truck boot hinge to kitchen
Lockable Kitchen boot
Spare tyre and cover fitted to passenger side
Proven heavy duty 9 leaf spring suspension
Fully welded 25mm x 25mm box section Stone Guards clad with aluminum checker plate (standard on Off-Road Model)
Vortex Rino Rack roof racks (standard on Off-Road Model)
Quality All terrain Bridgestone 16inch Dueler tyres (standard on Off-Road Model)
Quality 16 inch Off-road imitation bead lock rims (standard on Off-Road Model)
Choose your own flavour, choose your own Adventure.
We only use the top of the range appliances.
Extra large 60L Platinum Engel fridge
Heavy Duty Engel Machine Slide
Large Dometic Stainless sink and taps
Top quality 2 burner stove and grill
2 Large dry store cupboards and under sink drawer
Hand made curved draw fronts
1500mm of usable bench top
Fully plumbed 50L fresh water & 50L Grey water tanks
2 x 12 Volt and 2 x USB outlets
2 x LED down lights and full LED strip lighting above bench
Dual weather sealed and fully lockable retro over head Hatch
ITECH Smart Power System
Taylored for Cool Beans Campers
Why We at Cool Beans Campers Choose the Full ITECH Systems to charge our Beans:
● Maintenance: An iTechworld lithium battery has little to no maintenance required.
Other batteries are available with a high maintenance requirement, flooded lead-acid batteries, need their water replenished regularly. Extra maintenance is highly inconvenient.
● Weight: A traditional lead-acid battery can weigh upwards of 35kg. An equivalent iTechworld lithium battery weighs approximately 12kg.
● Longevity: The average lead-acid battery lifespan is approximately 400-500 cycles.
An iTechworld lithium battery can cycle over 4000 times. An extended service life negates the tedious task of replacing your faulty/end of life lead-acid batteries every few years.
● Easy & Fast Charging: Using fast-charging iTechworld lithium batteries enables peak efficiency from charging systems. An iTechworld lithium battery utilises a state-of-the-art BMS (Battery Management System) which allows charge from existing AC chargers, DCDC chargers and solar systems.
● Safer: Standard lead-acid batteries have no safety features; this has a knock-on effect on their lifespan. An iTechworld lithium battery has numerous safety features such as but not limited to over-discharge protection, over-voltage protection, cross polarity protection, high and low-temperature protection, and high current protection.
● Usable power: an iTechworld lithium battery provides almost all its capacity as usable power. Compare this to a lead-acid battery that only has 50% of its total capacity available as usable energy, and you can quickly see that iTechworld lithium technology is superior to antiquated lead-acid technology. Usable power goes hand in hand with the weight-saving benefit associated with iTechworld lithium batteries. In many circumstances, it is possible to replace 2x 100 ah lead-acid batteries that weigh 35kg each with one iTechworld lithium battery which weighs approximately 12kg.
Hand-made with love and care and a bit of ﬂare, we take pride in every join and seal
- Fully welded heavy duty West Australian made chassis (Not Imported)
- Custom powder coating to customer’s colour choice
- Custom made to suit customer’s requirements
- Full Ali/Timber top and side construction
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware and fittings throughout
- Vented and insulated roof fitted with marine-grade skylight hatch
- Lockable water filling port
- Tinted glass porthole windows on both sides
- Custom D shaped retro doors fitted with double dust and weather seals
- Spare tyre fitted
- Braked trailer
First Class Cabin
- Full Queen sized bed
- 3 x large storage cupboards
- 3 x large storage drawers
- 2 x overhead LED downlights
- 2 x personal reading lamps
- 2 x USB charging points
- 1 x 12V power socket
- Stylish padded headrest fitted with overhead shelf
- Craftsmanship throughout
- Powered by Cool Beans Smart Power System
- Lockable air and dust sealed bonnet
- 60L platinum Engel Fridge/Freezer
- Top-quality two burner stove
- Stainless steel sink and tap
- Fully welded 48L freshwater tank
- Fully welded 48L greywater tank
- Twin USB charging point
- 1 x 12V power outlet
- 3 x above bench dry store cupboards
- 2 x deep storage drawers
- 1 x shallow under sink drawer
- 1 x full length LED strip light to bench
- 2 x overhead downlights in bonnet
- 1500mm kitchen bench
3 ways that your Cool Beans Taylored ITECH Smart Power system will keep you charged:
- Normal 10amp 240 volt power from home or site
- Charge day or night whilst towing from an Anderson plug to your car
- Plug and Play to your Solar panel
Includes all of the above, plus:
- Fully welded heavy duty chassis with brake/handbrake
- Heavy duty off road leaf spring suspension
- Heavy duty full length stone guard/step
- Rhino Roof Racks
Choose from our colours or pick a custom colour to create your own Cool Bean.
Josh McLernon - Sales and Marketing Manager
Josh’s professional background includes 30 plus years from a range of construction including full scale timber boat building projects such as the HMB Endeavour Replica and the Duyfken project, both built at home here in Fremantle.
Progressing in later years into more Modern Heavier engineering projects such as heavy bridge and wharf construction and subsea installations across Australia - New Zealand - Asia and Africa in industries where quality must be second to none.
"Fremantle has always been my home - I am a very proud father of 3 boys - a Plumber, an IT Guy and a Sparky. My Wife and I love adventure and love our great Australian outdoors.
It was a no-brainer to combine our skill set and passion to create what we think and what we want to use ourselves to continue our journey throughout this magnificent country in comfort / style and ease.
We Love our Cool bean Campers and hope you do too !!"
Wade Ellis - Workshop Manager
Wade Ellis was born in Hereford, England where he enjoyed an active childhood that included caravan holidays around the UK.
In 1994 Wade gained his Carpentry/Joinery qualification at City and Guilds, Herefordshire, England. He developed exemplary skills making mostly solid timber joinery and furniture.
Wade moved to London in 1998 where he continued to produce quality workmanship for the next 10 years, making mostly furniture and kitchens for exclusive clients such as Sheikh Mohammad.
In 2008 Wade started his business Ellis Carpentry and Joinery in Myaree. He quickly established himself as a reputable craftsman with an eye for detail producing commercial and residential work of a high standard.
Wade loves the outdoor and camping lifestyle in this awesome country. Wade and his family camp in various parts of WA as often as they can. It has been this enthusiasm for exploring the state that led Wade to achieve his dream of building high quality custom made Campers.
"We spent a substantial amount of time viewing these campers at the Showgrounds. We are very impressed with this product..... And plans are underway to become an owner of one of these. Such a well made, compact, easily stored unit will make weekend getaways a breeze." - Bonnie S.