Hand-made custom campers
no pop-ups, no fuss, no worries.
The perfect road trip companion
Whether its for 2 days or 2 months, Cool Beans Campers are for everyone!
Young and Free / Escaping Parents / Grey Nomads
The perfect travel companion
to take you everywhere
First Class Cabin
Queen size bed
Storage 3 x large cupboards and 3 x large drawers
2 Reading lamps with USB chargers
Hard wired downlight lighting and 1 x 12 volt charging port
All powered by Cool Beans’ Smart Powering System
Fully welded HD in-house constructed trailers (NOT IMPORTED)
Aluminium and plywood topside construction
Well Vented / Insulated roof fitted offshore rated sunroof/hatch
Marine-grade stainless steel hardware and fittings throughout
First-class custom exterior
Painted topsides and mags to customer’s request
Over 42 different colours to choose from
Top of the range appliances
Extra large 60L Platinum Engel fridge fitted to HD Engel Machine Slide
Stainless sink and taps
Top quality 2 burner stove
3 x cupboards and 3 x extra drawers
for dry good and kitchenware storage
Smart Power System
Download the App to your Smart Phone
Monitor your camper’s power usage by smart phone app.
Charge from 240 volt power supply, charge from solar or charge from your vehicle.
Hand-made with love and care and a bit of ﬂare, we take pride in every join and seal
- Fully welded heavy duty West Australian made chassis (Not Imported)
- Custom powder coating to customer’s colour choice
- Custom made to suit customer’s requirements
- Full Ali/Timber top and side construction
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware and fittings throughout
- Vented and insulated roof fitted with marine-grade skylight hatch
- Lockable water filling port
- Tinted glass porthole windows on both sides
- Custom D shaped retro doors fitted with double dust and weather seals
- Spare tyre fitted
- Braked trailer
First Class Cabin
- Full Queen sized bed
- 3 x large storage cupboards
- 3 x large storage drawers
- 2 x overhead LED downlights
- 2 x personal reading lamps
- 2 x USB charging points
- 1 x 12V power socket
- Stylish padded headrest fitted with overhead shelf
- Craftsmanship throughout
- Powered by Cool Beans Smart Power System
- Lockable air and dust sealed bonnet
- 60L platinum Engel Fridge/Freezer
- Top-quality two burner stove
- Stainless steel sink and tap
- Fully welded 48L freshwater tank
- Fully welded 48L greywater tank
- Twin USB charging point
- 1 x 12V power outlet
- 3 x above bench dry store cupboards
- 2 x deep storage drawers
- 1 x shallow under sink drawer
- 1 x full length LED strip light to bench
- 2 x overhead downlights in bonnet
- 1500mm kitchen bench
Smart Power System
- Smart power App
- Monitor your Cool Beans Camper from your smart phone
- Charge from conventional 240V power supply, Anderson plug from car or solar panel
Includes all of the above, plus:
- Fully welded heavy duty chassis with brake/handbrake
- Heavy duty off road leaf spring suspension
- Heavy duty full length stone guard/step
- Rhino Roof Racks
Choose from our colours or pick a custom colour to create your own Cool Bean.
Josh McLernon - Sales and Marketing Manager
Josh’s professional background includes 30 plus years from a range of construction including full scale timber boat building projects such as the HMB Endeavour Replica and the Duyfken project, both built at home here in Fremantle.
Progressing in later years into more Modern Heavier engineering projects such as heavy bridge and wharf construction and subsea installations across Australia - New Zealand - Asia and Africa in industries where quality must be second to none.
"Fremantle has always been my home - I am a very proud father of 3 boys - a Plumber, an IT Guy and a Sparky. My Wife and I love adventure and love our great Australian outdoors.
It was a no-brainer to combine our skill set and passion to create what we think and what we want to use ourselves to continue our journey throughout this magnificent country in comfort / style and ease.
We Love our Cool bean Campers and hope you do too !!"
Wade Ellis - Workshop Manager
Wade Ellis was born in Hereford, England where he enjoyed an active childhood that included caravan holidays around the UK.
In 1994 Wade gained his Carpentry/Joinery qualification at City and Guilds, Herefordshire, England. He developed exemplary skills making mostly solid timber joinery and furniture.
Wade moved to London in 1998 where he continued to produce quality workmanship for the next 10 years, making mostly furniture and kitchens for exclusive clients such as Sheikh Mohammad.
In 2008 Wade started his business Ellis Carpentry and Joinery in Myaree. He quickly established himself as a reputable craftsman with an eye for detail producing commercial and residential work of a high standard.
Wade loves the outdoor and camping lifestyle in this awesome country. Wade and his family camp in various parts of WA as often as they can. It has been this enthusiasm for exploring the state that led Wade to achieve his dream of building high quality custom made Campers.
"We spent a substantial amount of time viewing these campers at the Showgrounds. We are very impressed with this product..... And plans are underway to become an owner of one of these. Such a well made, compact, easily stored unit will make weekend getaways a breeze." - Bonnie S.